Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My OVERNIGHT package that was suppose to be here yesterday is still not delivered.OVERNIGHT!

FedEx tracking now says it's on the delivery truck and I will get it sometime today before 8 PM. OVERNIGHT! Since FedEx was unable to delivery my package to me on time - then why not make the effort to get it to me first thing next morning? Wouldn't it be nice if FedEx acknowledged We're late, we're sorry and here's your shipping fees returned.

I paid OVERNIGHT fees to get it here promptly.

Why pay some call center to answer your customer service calls when they will and can do nothing.

Why offer OVERNIGHT, if you can't deliver?Unfortunately, this isn't the first time.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50000 and wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was overnight delivery was ignored. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx overnight shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments