Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid over $100 for overnight priority service with delivery before 10:30 AM.10:30 AM comes and goes with no package.

I call the Fedex customer service number. In true assembly line fashion I was told that the package would arrive by 2:00 PM. 2 PM comes and goes with no package. I call back and I am told that the package will arrive by 8 PM.

8 PM comes and goes with no package. I call back again, they now have no idea where the package is and when it will be delivered. So, two days later than scheduled, I am still awaiting my package with no scheduled delivery date. As far as a refund goes, I am told by the customer service representative that they do not do any refunds for packages that are shipped out during the week leading up to Xmas.

So to sum it all up, no package, no refund, all BS.

FU FedEx.You are absolutely horrible

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex overnight delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8500 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments