Twice in two weeks a request has been made to re-route packages.The first time I paid for a re-route and they still sent it to the wrong address while I was visiting family for a week in another state!

No one would even go back that day so I had to deal with the issue myself. The second time, right now, a company arranged a re-route and guess what didn't happen? I just moved half a block away and they still won't come back to give me the package even though they screwed up and they were literally just there 5 minutes ago (after talking to customer service) Do your job, fedex. You should never charge for a re-route when you don't even put the orders in!

Getting mail shouldn't cause anxiety! We're both lucky no one has stolen my packages. Trust me, my former roommate would swipe them. This last one is a styling service where they send you clothes and you keep what you want.

This one has over $300 of clothes and of course I don't even plan to keep nearly that much. I cant afford it.

But what if I lose the clothes because you cant deliver and I can't prove I never got the package or requested a re-route?You suck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments