2.6

Hi, Everybody!

I sent the package to Russia and paid 200 USD for that. A bit later, I got my package back and wanted to understand what happened. I was explained that there were some customs issues and they could not deliver it. Ok, that's fine but I supposed somebody might explain that before I shipped it because it was a gift to my friend there. The manager told me to call on their claim line and get a refund but during the call they told me this is my problem and they can not give my any refund. Really??? It is a good idea to get money and then no refund! It is not my fault! You SHOULD EXPLAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT SOME GOODS ARE RESTRICTED TO SEND! Moreover, another guys from Europe get a refund according to the same situation...UK office apologized for that...

I will never recommend this service to anybody!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with office personnel and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of refund policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refund policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #950456

Not resolved. No feedback. Thank you for your "business"!