Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

Sat here all day waiting for this prearranged delivery Time.First, after calling representative he said the driver claimed nobody was home.

My husband and I were here all day waiting and that was a lie. Next the rep called driver and he then claimed the package (a computer) fell off the truck and needed repair. He will bring it Tuesday, which I work therefore will not be home at that time! This is why I wanted it delivered today.

Why didn't he call the contact number for me to discuss this. And why did he initially lie? I guarantee I will never buy items from a vender who ships Fedex.

This happened from the Auburn facility and that driver who covers Ravine is the one responsible.I would also like to lodge a complaint with FedEx, because this is not the first time I had a disatisfactory experience.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. Balked is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping at FedEx was late delivery as always Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments