This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.2

Original review updated by user Dec 15, 2021

this goes back to my previous complaint about Walmart pharmacy here in Taylor. They supposedly sent it by FedEx, on or around Dec2 ( it was called in Nov 4) .

I wasn't given a tracking number til my 3 or 4th call to Walmart. So I call FedEx, give them the tracking number, and they claim they couldn't deliver it ( no signature required) 3 times, then it went back to FedEx to send back to Walmart I just now heard from Walmart and they just got it. My address was correct so I don't know what FedEx was doing all this time. So now this prescription has bounced around since the beginning of December.

I really don't know at this point who did what, and I don't want to blame Walmart. But they didn't seem to know what I was talking about til about the 3d call, after I contacted you! Good thing it wasn't a life saving medication.

If I had a car I could have avoided all this, but I don't. Happy Holidays!

, also don't rely on FedEx.

User's recommendation: put more energy into verification.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Pros: Usually reliable.

FedEx Cons: Misinformation.