Contracted Fedex 2 day shipping. Shipment sent wrong address despite regular Fedex deliveries to our address. Delivered day later, missed our opportunity, but charged full 2 day rate. Raised issue with local depot directed to customer service, then directed to Fedex Credit Dept. Faxed information to Credit Dept. May 24th, wouldn't you know it no response from Fedex.

Fedex in the delivery business, seems my fax must be still in transit within the Fedex system.

Today I call Fedex website US 1866 393 4485, directed to 1900 446 2900 call center, then 1800 377 4900, and it goes nowhere.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ...

my package arrived broken and in a broken box , fedex will do NOTHING to right this wrong ! i will never deal nor say anything good about fedex again !

FedEx is the biggest rip off and their ground service ranks somewhere below the worst ever.We had packages lost, damaged, even a box that had paint spilled in them.

FedEx hands you a check for $100 and tells you to go away.

I had too many dealings with them.Now you know why they lost a government contract.