It started a few months ago, I would expect deliveries through 2 day shipping to at least arrive in 3 days. Fed ex would change the delivery date 2-3 times and it would take 5-7 days for me to receive my package.

Then the driver would place it at my front door, no knock or ring of the doorbell..The only way I knew it had arrived I would get a text notification as the truck was driving away....That sucks!!!

Then 4/20/2018 I had a package weighing 26 lbs / 11.79 kg with Dimensions31x19x11 in. hearing a noise in the hallway I look and see a driver struggling to push the box UP the stairs ok, my 1st thought was why she wasn't using a dolly??... She looked at me told me anything come any larger the next time she will need to leave it over at the apt office...I have been in this spot 6 years and have ordered much heavier and never been told that, could it be because previous drivers were much younger women and men...I'm not being biased but she was a much older woman..I sent a email complaint to the company and they replied with---> "Couriers do their best to assist customers with their shipping needs.

However, there may be circumstances where the courier has to use his/her discretion to determine the location where he/she can leave the package, usually depending on their route. Please also understand that our drivers have different routes and stops everyday and need to complete the delivery of all the shipments to all our customers.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Laziness and lack of empathy for customers.

Comments