New Hope, Minnesota

Most places such as UPS/DHL etc. let you pick up your package so long as it's not on the truck for delivery. But not FedEx.

I have a package that says it's at a FedEx location 15 minutes from my home, but that it was slated to be delivered two days later. I called asking if I could go pick it up. I spoke with a customer service rep who I could barely understand thanks to a very thick accent. When I was finally transferred to a rep who I could understand better, they tried to claim that the package wasn't FedEx's and it was USPS's.

Yet, on their site, with their tracking number, it shows that it is clearly located at a FedEx location. They wouldn't allow me to pick it up because they "didn't have a reception area" and that it was USPS's problem, so I should contact them. Clearly inconvenient and very poor quality delivery system.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lying to assure customers packages will be delivered and ineffective systems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to "allow me to pick up my package that is 15 minutes from my home, instead of waiting almost 3 days for it to be delivered!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Unfortunately you may have had a Fedex tracking number but it was sent smartpost meaning that it was picked up by fedex to get to the post office quicker for them to deliver to you.If you had paid more for the shipping they would have let you pick it up at the local facility.

Please give all information when posting comments.