I had the local fed ex representative call me 5:20 PM stating that they had the local delivery man drive by to make sure he delivered the package to the correct address.He said he was absolutely sure he delivered my package to my house; he even remembered the boat in the front yard.

While my husband was working in the front, minutes later, a neighbor handed him the package that was delivered to her door. I have no problem with human mistakes, but don’t tell me you’re absolutely sure you put it on the correct door when you really don’t know.

This is a very important and expensive medication that I have now missed for 3 days because of a delivery driver that just doesn’t care.I will not ever use Fed Ex ever again and will ask all deliveries to use and alternate service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments