Turnaround Time

I shipped a important and urgent package to India.The status shown me that the package reached to nearest city which is around 70Kms (1 hour drive) away from the destination city and it was lying there for 7 days.

Me and my relatives in India complained them multiple times but they didn't pay attention. Finally we asked money back for that and they took our case and told us that the I should ask for refund in US from where I shipped. When I called for half an hour each customer service person was just passing the call to other but nobody was responding as if they don't even care about customer. I paid around $66 for the parcel and I get nothing.

I wish I would have better went through USPS who is always much reliable than these morons. I vow never ever to go to FedEx and would advise my near/friends not to go to FedEX.

Worst service!Worst People!.

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Wohnste, Niedersachsen, Germany #900413

Hello, it's the same here in Germany with FedEx.They try to deliver my parcel to a wrong adress 400km away from adress, parcel lies around in several FedEx warehouses since 14 days!!

With DHL or UPS I had never such an unbelievable bad service.I will never choose FedEx delivery again!