Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Was expecting a package delivered. On saturday, June, 09/2018, I was home all day, and up since at least 10 am.

Even had an alarm go off at 11 am while I was home. at 1:30 I go to check the mail, and there is a notice on my front door that a package had been attempted to be delivered at 11:32 am, yet the driver DID NOT ring my door bell, which works, nor knock on my door. I have a dog here who would have barked if he had even if I had not heard it myself. The driver also marked the tag as "final attempt" when it was clearly the first attempt.

When I called the number on the tag and went through the automated service, I was told it would be re-delivered the following tuesday, but I am not home on weekdays, so I asked to speak to a representative, who subsequently told me that the package COULD HOT be redelivered that day for some stupid reason [something about it being ground delivery and office already closed?], and so I asked her if she would route it to the local walgreens so I could pick it up, which I had just done with a different package the day before, and again she told me she could not do that, that her system would not let her. So I hung up, and called again. While waiting, I went online with the door tag number, and routed the package to the local walgreens myself. The representative that picked up the second time gave me the same bull about not being able to redeliver the package that day, but her system WOULD let her direct it to the local walgreens to hold it for me.

So from my experience, not only are your DRIVERS not doing their job, but some of your call center representatives aren't either.

Are you guys even aware that there is a website called "fedex.pissedconsumer.com" or that there are MULTIPLE videos of your drivers simply writing up your door tag slips, and not even trying to make the deliveries? This is absolutely horrendous customer service, and I will avoid using fedex at all in the future, as well as re-posting this TRUE story every where I can.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Driver did not even attempt to ring the doorbell or knock, And thus delayed my package by 4 additional days, Incompotent employees, Not getting my packages days in a row.

Comments