Mount Jackson, Virginia

I have a computer case coming and it should have been here yesterday, but instead it stayed at the warehouse for 2 days.I order it Monday and it is not here yet.

It stayed their on Wednesday to Friday afternoon even though in the morning I got departed from the warehouse and it did not leave until Friday afternoon was the day that I should have had the case.

Today is out on delivery but still is not here and I need so I can get my work done.I am a college student when I expecting something to come and it not being delivered on time could cause alot of problems.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex smartpost from Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Fedex to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments