what is the role of costumer care in fedex?u call any fedex costumer care they will just register your complaint and do nothing, they will just keep on registering complaint each time you call a new complaint, delivery date for my courier was 02/11/2013 today is 06/11/2013 not yet delivered, last call the costumer care girl told me sir 3000 courier has to be delivered what shall I do?

Why we call costumer care? we can track courier on line every detail we can get online, we call when online tracking gives Estimated delivery : N/A. FedEx has kept costumer care girls only to entertain its costumers that's all. FedEx are you going through the recorded telephonic conversation with the costumer care NO!

One of the costumer care girl refused even to register a complain for my courier which I didn't received on the committed date.

Fedex what r u doing?I ask fedex employees Truly you girls, r u not ashamed of yourself?

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

FedEx_India
Powai, Maharashtra, India #739535

Dear Sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your feedback. Please e-mail the shipment tracking number, contact details (Name, email ID and number) and issue details on fedex-india@fedex.com, our customer care executive will revert to you at the earliest.

Regards,