If UPS gets a package early, it doesn't sit at a UPS facility for 1 to 5 days.They just drive it out to your house as soon as possible.

After all, if you can pleasantly surprise the costumer, why wouldn't you? Fedex needs to know that holding early shipments for the sake of creating incentive to get the more expensive option doesn't work. UPS doesn't do it. USPS doesn't do it.

I always get my packages on time OR EARLIER!! with either of those services. Never with Fedex, and this is because whoever comes up with their policies and strategies is lazy and cheap. Next to other companies, Fedex looks terrible.

In fact, most of the time, Fedex is late. For instance, my package was supposed to arrive yesterday. I PAID FOR IT TO ARRIVE YESTERDAY. It didn't.

I've been waiting here all day today, and it still isn't here. If I get it tonight I'll be shocked, considering that my other experiences with Fedex have been similar! It's my own *** fault ultimately I guess. I trusted Fedex for the last time.

I will never use Fedex again. I will never buy something from a company or person that plans on using Fedex to ship.

I am going to email the store that sent me the package and tell them that I can't shop from them anymore because they use Fedex and that is DUMB decision on their part.You don't care about your costumer if you opt for Fedex.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments