Lisbon, Ohio
3.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Update by user Mar 07, 2015

Amazingly they did a Saturday delivery.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2015

I purchased a snow blade for my mower and it was "on the truck for delivery" today, Friday.After waiting all day long; I decided to check the tracking again on the package.

Now the tracking on it still says "on the truck for delivery" but the date is now for Monday. It seems to me that Fedex drivers do not like delivering packages over 50 lbs. on time, even when the maximum delivery weight for them is 150 lbs. I guess it it just depends on the driver if a heavier package gets delivered on time.

if they don't feel like delivering it that day they just return to the hub and wait for another day. It seems like poor business practice but it has happened to me several times, costing me time and money.

A "class A rated shipper" would add another person on the truck for that day of delivery of a heavier package, Not make a customer have to go another 2 days and wait again in hopes that the package is delivered.I rate that as poor business practice and can cause customers to choose other shipping options.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care from FedEx was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments