54 views
Verified Reviewer

2.3

What do I have to do to get packages delivered to the correct location???? I have complained multiple times over the past several years about this and I'm at my wits end!

Every (and I mean EVERY) package that comes to my house has "DELIVER TO GARAGE DOOR" very plainly printed on the address label.

My FedEx account has delivery instructions selected that also direct the driver to deliver packages to the garage door.

Despite those two very plain and high profile instructions, EVERY TIME FedEx drops a package here, it is left on the front porch. Not only is that NOT my door (this is a duplex and my entry is at the back of the house next to the garage) it is in FULL VIEW OF THE STREET where any porch pirates can easily see it.

The delivery previous to this one was a very heavy and very expensive piece of electronic equipment and it was literally THROWN onto the porch on a rainy day (I watched on a security camera) and was not even set under the porch roof for protection from the rain.

Thankfully it was okay but that level of disregard for a customer's property is beyond disturbing and shameful.

I am SO done with the drivers that service this area... so much so that I avoid buying from sellers that ship via FedEx.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do more to relay to drivers that these packages are important and that they are not to be treated so poorly and to DELIVER THEM TO THE CORRECT LOCATION when instructed to do so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Make drivers READ delivery instructions.

Location: Nashville, Tennessee