I shop online exclusively for just about everything (groceries, clothing, pet products, etc).I now specify in my delivery options that I do NOT accept FEDEX for my preferred shipper.

They NEVER just leave the package at my doorstep on First Day. Even when both the Shipper and I specify "No Signature Required, Leave Package", FEDEX refuses to do so. The Passive-Aggressive Delivery Game begins, basically requiring me take a day-off work to be home or else spending Saturday driving to Timbuktu for station-pickup. Ridiculous.

I now exlude FEDEX as a carrier, and refuse to purchase from stores that do not offer an alternate shipping option.I'm done playing games with FEDEX delivery.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments