Scottsburg, Indiana

I placed an order for an item with a well-known online company, I placed the order on Monday July 13th with a guaranteed delivery date of July 15th.Needless to say it's July 17th still no product!

It took 2 days to get from Florida to Indiana and it's hard to say how long they will claim it's "out for delivery" since it's only about 28 miles to the local FedEX hub. 1st delivery attempt it was claimed to be a carrier issue, 2nd attempt was even better claiming I rescheduled delivery for the following day. Neither of which were true, and like many others in this world, I feel there is no lower form of life than a liar!!!

The level of incompetence that I have seen from FedEx makes me wonder just how long can a company like this stay in business.In my opinion FedEx shouldn't be allowed to continue as a carrier since they sell a service that they DO NOT have the ability to fulfill!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Apollo133
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1080244

I wonder how some FEDEX employees passed the employment test for hire if they can't follow simple instructions on getting the package to the consumer. In my case, all he had to do was use the phone directory on the front of the building for entrance, but he decided to just state that I was not home, which was a lie. UPS came a few minutes earlier and had no problem gaining entrance.