1601 Brown Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48359, USA

I received a package that doesn’t belong to me on November 28th. And after contacted the company who sent it, wasted 20 minutes explain the situation and provide my personal information, the package still sits at my front porch to be picked up.

Contact fedex on December 11th, ask them to get the package, again provided my home address and my phone number again, they said will call me later about the pick up. Due to privacy concerns, I can not put the photo of the package.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Comments

h.kitchener

Are you sure it was FedEx and not the post office who delivered the package? FedEx is now using something they call SmartPost where they deliver packages to the local post office who then delivers to you.

The problem is that the post office is rather inept at this and, from personal experience more often than not cannot seem to read the addressee label correctly and thus delivers to "someone." Try locating the person it is addressed to and call them, or just deliver it to them as the courteous thing to do. Bad deliveries happen often in my town by the post office.