Had some very important papers sent to me from Texas to Florida on June 29, 2015.Was suppose to receive it by 12:00 PM on the 30 June 2015.

The site reports that there were weather delays in Memphis. Status of the package is No expected delivery date. On the 1 July I called and put a tracer on the package. Got a call back a few hours later saying maybe the shipping label fell off the envelope.

I called the person that shipped it. He checked on his end and was told the package was still in Austin, because no flights could make it into Memphis. No other airlines are having problems getting in and out of Memphis.

Will tell everyone I know not to use Fedex.The us postal system seems better.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). spinumquik is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping at FedEx was half-assed apology Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I also requested overnight shipping this past weekend 6/27/2015 and my package has YET to leave its origin Memphis, TN.And no one can give me a reason why.

It wasn't a cheap order and I needed it by tomorrow which is why I ordered "overnight shipping".Not happy.