The last four FedEx packages I've expected to receive have all had problems in being delivered on time.

Each delivery comes with its own excuse and deferral. The word guarantee means nothing to this company of liars.

The package I was to receive today, and which needed a direct signature, showed online as being delivered by 8PM. After hiring someone to stay at my house to receive the package, I checked mid-day only to see that the package was now scheduled for the FOLLOWING DAY with no excuse noted.

Calling in and waiting 15 minutes yielded a "it is stuck in LA" and we'll call you within two hours to tell you when it will arrive.

Of course, no one called within the two hour window, so I called back in (7 minute wait) only to be told that "the escalation team tried to reach you and left a voice mail" (THEY HAD NOT) and "it was delayed due to weather" (THERE WERE NO WEATHER ISSUES, NOR HAD FEDEX STATED SO ON THEIR WEBSITE).

So, here I wait for a critical overnight package that won't arrive in time for me to use what's inside to make money.

FedEx has failed three ways today. They didn't deliver overnight (as promised and paid for) and they outright lied to me twice!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failed service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2015.

Comments