The last four FedEx packages I've expected to receive have all had problems in being delivered on time.

Each delivery comes with its own excuse and deferral. The word guarantee means nothing to this company of liars.

The package I was to receive today, and which needed a direct signature, showed online as being delivered by 8PM. After hiring someone to stay at my house to receive the package, I checked mid-day only to see that the package was now scheduled for the FOLLOWING DAY with no excuse noted.

Calling in and waiting 15 minutes yielded a "it is stuck in LA" and we'll call you within two hours to tell you when it will arrive.

Of course, no one called within the two hour window, so I called back in (7 minute wait) only to be told that "the escalation team tried to reach you and left a voice mail" (THEY HAD NOT) and "it was delayed due to weather" (THERE WERE NO WEATHER ISSUES, NOR HAD FEDEX STATED SO ON THEIR WEBSITE).

So, here I wait for a critical overnight package that won't arrive in time for me to use what's inside to make money.

FedEx has failed three ways today. They didn't deliver overnight (as promised and paid for) and they outright lied to me twice!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping from FedEx was failed service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments