Verified Reviewer

A package was received by FEDEX GROUND from an order that was cancelled with a retailer around the Christmas Holidays. When the package arrived I drove the parcel to one of our Customer Service FEDEX locations and wrote on the box "REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER".

They took the package and prepared it to be returned. The next morning the FEDEX DRIVER brought the package back to my front door and dropped it off again??????? I saw all of these stickers indicating that it was "REFUSED BY RECIPIENT" all over the box and the driver still brought it back?. I immediately contacted the c/s line and got multiple foreign representatives who just didn't understand what I was saying or how to handle the situation.

I tried to get them to get the driver to pick the package back up but they were just so stupid and had no real understanding of the english languague. I checked my cell phone and after about 20 to 25 phone calls which 95 percent of them were hang ups because the reps didn't want to deal with the situation I threw the package in the back of my car and drover it back to the FEDEX c/s center once again and explained what had happened. I got no real apology and I am sick and tired of wasting my time with gas and everythihng else when this was not my fault. They finally got it right and after 2 days the tracking was updated and the item returned.

One of the most frustrating situations I've been through and the sad part is that FEDEX doesn't seem to give a damn what you've been through.

Very sad and disappointing. I hate FEDEX!!!

User's recommendation: FILE A COMPLAINT IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH OVERSEAS CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES!

Preferred solution: Apology.