1.2

I ordered a monitor which was supposed to arrive on 6/16/15.Knowing how lazy Fedex delivery men are, I left a note on my front door specifically saying to leave my package on my back porch.

Lo a behold, Tuesday the day of delivery comes. I wake up at around 12 AM and check my shipping. It says delivered on front porch at around 10 AM. My gut already knew something was wrong.

And surprise I check my front porch and my package is nowhere in sight. I call FedEx multiple times and get the same response. "Not our problem, it was delivered. Someone got it." Yeah that someone wasn't me though.

I'm so lucky I ordered from Walmart who ate the cost and refunded me.If I ever buy something online again I'm going to explicitly request no FedEx shipping or no deal.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about monitor shipping from FedEx was service, delivery practices and poor management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments