Pottsboro, Texas
100% full Not resolved

My package was hung on a rural fence rather than dropping it in the large, safe, legal delivery box right at the gate where FedEx delivers!The dogs destroyed everything of course!

FedEx denied my claim. No reason. Just "No" "Denied". I ordered my product from DSW Shoe Warehouse again, paid again and this time MET THE DRIVER at the GATE!

Yes, I laid in wait for him!! He was getting ready to DO IT AGAIN!

I pointed at the package delivery box and he said "OH, I was just going to hang it on the gate again!" HAHAHAHA!Don't use FEDEX people and when you buy something, make sure THE STORE is not using FEDEX!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from Fedex was delivery wreckless and claim denials are business hallmark Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Maybe you should of left a note instead of assuming he knows where you want it left. You are partly to blame.