My dog was barking which alerted me there was someone out side, when i opened the front door, i could hear a package being thrown in the driveway, the driver was leaving when i got to the porch door, i looked outside and my delivery was laying in the gravel in front of my door about 10 feet from the porch door. It's a good thing it wasn't something that was fragile, i tried to go to their website, and there is nowhere to leave a complaint. 2 weeks ago i had a delivery that was left on the truck the whole weekend because they tried to deliver it to a town 40 miles away, i call and i got a service agent that sounded like he was in Egypt, hard to decipher what he was saying, anyway it was delivered 3 days later,

sorry excuse for a company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211930

Good grief. I'm also waiting for a package in Oneonta and they delivered it to Egypt!!!!!

#1205336

Good grief, I'm waiting for a package in Oneonta and customer service is not helpful at all.