My package was delivered from India to US for priority delivery..Its been 4 days since then that I have been trying to get the delivery updated.

My mother is old and someone in fedex had been promising that the package will be delivered by Friday (yest) but I didnt see that online, it was showing Monday delivery. My mother had been calling up fedex since then to track and get the weekend delivery option enabled and they always kept promising yes it will be delivered by Friday(28th Oct) and the weekend delivery option has been enabled too. I have myself spoken to 6-7 representatives so far who kept putting on hold affirming that they will try to help but eventually kept giving diff answers.. I kept explaining the entire issue( No one had the logs it seems or no time t look at them) and didnt even expect them to deliver at hme instead asked them to pick it myself from the location but guess no one was willing to go the extra mile..

!! This was a diwali gift that my mom sent for 30th (Sun) and I was so hoping someone understands the feelings attached to it and tried to help.. But they all spoke about what rules are and sounded like a recorded broken horse. !

worst experience ever !Very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex international priority delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to understand the issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1237835

I had fed ex priority overnight from UK to the US on oct 26 last transit was Memphis Tennessee on Oct 27- your tracking number first four digits were similar to mine...I've have no update and they have no idea where it is! Seems like something on Oct 26 for fed ex priority happened not right.

to Anonymous Aurora, Colorado, United States #1238307

Yeah ..And half of the stuff that was delivered was broken..

Its so disheartening to see broken things after spending hundreds on dollars on delivery ..

The worst part is that no one ever came back even after the post to seek what went wrong.!