Tracking Tool

I ordered a TV through Amazon and paid extra to have overnight delivery.I tracked the package through Phoenix to Memphis where it subsequently disappeared.

I called after the delivery window had passed and was clearly being given lines to make me go away. I was told the plane had to be diverted, which caused a delay but that my package would arrive the next day (a Sunday, which they don't deliver on). Called again and was told the package was in Phoenix (even though it had been checked in at Memphis) and someone would call me back (never did). Another day I was told a team was searching for my package (maybe this makes some people feel special, to me just sounds like b.s.

and I don't expect a "team", I just want my package). Again, told someone would call me back (never did). Called the next day and was told it had been sent to "Lost and Found" and it would take 2 days to search the warehouse to find it, but someone would call me back (never did). The last time I called, 6 days after my package was supposed to arrive, I was told someone from the "search team" would call me.

I explained I had been told three other times that someone would call and no one ever does, so was connected to a "Customer Advocate". This person was friendly but had zero information, was just there to listen to me and offer excuses as to why my package may have gone missing. She explained that they have several large warehouses full of unclaimed boxes that may be damaged or have missing or torn labels. She suggested my TV was there and it would either be found or it would stay there.

I was told items stay there for up to 2 years. What FedEx does with all the lost TV's, bracelets, jewelry, and whatever else after 2 years, she wouldn't say but she suggested I contact Amazon because they would resend the TV. My issue is that FedEx has zero accountability here. A box containing a large flatscreen TV is hard to miss.

And just because Amazon will send me another one doesn't mean that FedEx should be allowed to operate this way.I will not entrust FedEx to handle my shipments any more.

ekael79 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $531 and wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountability, poor tracking methods, very poor customer service and being lied to. Author liked the most all the different stories i was told about where my package was. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex overnight shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Undergoing similar experience.In this case a Rolex watch sent from a private seller.

I believe that fedex employees steal these things because there are no consequences. FedEx's trace department shows Zero commitment to doing the right thing, and helping the customer.

Disappeared after a scan into Memphis.I think the police should investigate this facility.

to Anonymous #1328584

I personally work for FedEx and all employees enter and exit through security.All your belongings go through an X-ray machine and you walk through metal detectors.

They are very thorough screening for theft. I will say packages do occasionally get misplaced by falling of the sorters and belts but are generally found within 24 hours after original sort.

Security is high throughout the facility.But occasionally employees are caught stealing but it's usually pharmacueticals or drugs that have been shipped.