2.0
Tracking Tool

Ordered a package from Wayfair with 2 day shipping.On the due date, there's no door tag.

The next day, I was home all day and they never attempted delivery. I call FedEx, and now the package has been diverted to an office 6 hours away. After 3 calls to customer service, my package is finally on its way back to Brooklyn, so that the same clowns who didn't deliver it the first time can try again.

Customer service can't tell me who changed the delivery or why, and can't guarantee that it's even going to get here tomorrow, 4 days after I was originally supposed to receive it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of package getting lost and no answers to my question. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex home delivery. FedEx needs to "i want to know who authorized sending my package 6 hours away without talking to me or the shipper" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments