I live in an urban area where people steal things.The Fedex person delivered my package and didn't even attempt to knock on my door which is only a few feet from the entry door, I'm apt #2 right at the entry door.

Fedex is unprofessional because either they don't have on of those master keys that opens all locked buildings like the US Postal Service which they should...after all they call theirself FEDex. Doesn't FED stand for federal? And Ex for express? I guess anything pertaining to anything government is confused, unorganized and flat out messy with their practices.

He left my package unattended outside on the ground in front of the building for any passing by or observing thief to be tempted, or in the hallway on the floor for nosey neighbors to tamper with or steal if they wanted what was in the package and left. Didn't knock or anything.

Lazy and incompetent workers.Package was opened, and so was the product inside, then put in the hallway ravaged.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Practice better delivery ethics and get a master key to open building doors like the USPS! You are FEDex a federal company right? Get it together man..

I didn't like: Didnt knock to deliver my pkg it was open and in apt hallway.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx is a private business, not affiliated with the government