I bought three products from two websites one week ago, and the default delivery company is FedEx is provided by those two websites.Two wedding rings from A website, and some body wash from B website.

I received my ring, but my husband missed his. Two rings were not shipped in the same day. After I got my ring after three days (Friday), I check the shipping information for my husband's ring, it refers that it has been delivered completely. But I did not receive anything on Friday.

I was at home the whole day, I just received packages were sent by USPS and UPS except FedEx. So we contacted with FedEx customer service and website A. FedEx said they need time to investigation. But there is no any new message.

Yesterday, I checked shipping information from website B, and it also said that my package has been delivered successfully and the package was left at the front door. But there was nothing. One thing I found the two package are lost that were delivered by the same FedEx location nears by our apartment, but my ring is delivered by the other FedEx location. So I think the dispatcher sent two packages to a wrong address (I am sure the address I give the website is exactly correct.) The FedEx service told us to contact with the website to solve the problems.

We do not know if we can get the compensation.And We are so disappointed with FedEx, in the future, we will not choose FedEx any longer, even though the online shops suggest it.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments