4.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

I would appreciate faster resolution.

Update by user Apr 06, 2016

This is not update but edit: the monetary loss is $189.98.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages were labeled as Box 1 and Box 2.

Anyway, I did receive Box 2 but not the Box 1. According to FEDEX tracking both boxes were delivered but I got only one of the boxes. There was no signature required and the box 2 was left at the front door. I am guessing the driver did scan the box 1 as delivered but 'forgot' to leave it at the front door.

I did file a claim with FEDEX but afraid it will go nowhere and they won't take the responsibility for a missing package. I have been living at this residence for almost seven years and never had a package missing. Therefore, it is hard to believe someone would steal it. And perhaps if someone did, then I guess they would take both boxes not just one. It is also hard to believe it would end up at the wrong address since one of the boxes was delivered.

How to proceed in this situation?

Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Either deliver a product or compensate the $$$ value of the BOX 1 which according to Harmony Foods it is $189.98..

I liked: Fast turnaround, Phone personnel, Customer service rep i spoke to, Fast turnaround time.

I didn't like: Lack of first call resolution, Long wait for a resolution after the claim was submitted, No quick resolution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06, 2016.

Comments