Update added by user Apr 07, 2016
I would appreciate faster resolution.
Update added by user Apr 06, 2016
This is not update but edit: the monetary loss is $189.98.
Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016
I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages were labeled as Box 1 and Box 2.
Anyway, I did receive Box 2 but not the Box 1. According to FEDEX tracking both boxes were delivered but I got only one of the boxes. There was no signature required and the box 2 was left at the front door. I am guessing the driver did scan the box 1 as delivered but 'forgot' to leave it at the front door.
I did file a claim with FEDEX but afraid it will go nowhere and they won't take the responsibility for a missing package. I have been living at this residence for almost seven years and never had a package missing. Therefore, it is hard to believe someone would steal it. And perhaps if someone did, then I guess they would take both boxes not just one. It is also hard to believe it would end up at the wrong address since one of the boxes was delivered.
How to proceed in this situation?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Fast turnaround
- Phone personnel
- Customer service rep i spoke to
- Fast turnaround time
What I disliked
- Lack of first call resolution
- Long wait for a resolution after the claim was submitted
- No quick resolution
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081. Check number 67816 and our..."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."