Update added by user Apr 07

I would appreciate faster resolution.

Update added by user Apr 06

This is not update but edit: the monetary loss is $189.98.

Original review posted by user Apr 06

I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages were labeled as Box 1 and Box 2.

Anyway, I did receive Box 2 but not the Box 1. According to FEDEX tracking both boxes were delivered but I got only one of the boxes. There was no signature required and the box 2 was left at the front door. I am guessing the driver did scan the box 1 as delivered but 'forgot' to leave it at the front door.

I did file a claim with FEDEX but afraid it will go nowhere and they won't take the responsibility for a missing package. I have been living at this residence for almost seven years and never had a package missing. Therefore, it is hard to believe someone would steal it. And perhaps if someone did, then I guess they would take both boxes not just one. It is also hard to believe it would end up at the wrong address since one of the boxes was delivered.

How to proceed in this situation?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Fast turnaround
    • Phone personnel
    • Customer service rep i spoke to
    • Fast turnaround time
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of first call resolution
    • Long wait for a resolution after the claim was submitted
    • No quick resolution

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Either deliver a product or compensate the $$$ value of the BOX 1 which according to Harmony Foods it is $189.98.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Package Delivery Service
Review category
review #824467 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about