3.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

I would appreciate faster resolution.

Update by user Apr 06, 2016

This is not update but edit: the monetary loss is $189.98.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages were labeled as Box 1 and Box 2.

Anyway, I did receive Box 2 but not the Box 1. According to FEDEX tracking both boxes were delivered but I got only one of the boxes. There was no signature required and the box 2 was left at the front door. I am guessing the driver did scan the box 1 as delivered but 'forgot' to leave it at the front door.

I did file a claim with FEDEX but afraid it will go nowhere and they won't take the responsibility for a missing package. I have been living at this residence for almost seven years and never had a package missing. Therefore, it is hard to believe someone would steal it. And perhaps if someone did, then I guess they would take both boxes not just one. It is also hard to believe it would end up at the wrong address since one of the boxes was delivered.

How to proceed in this situation?

Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "either deliver a product or compensate the $$$ value of the box 1 which according to harmony foods it is $189.98" as the author lost $323. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from Fedex was lack of first call resolution, long wait for a resolution after the claim was submitted and no quick resolution , but reviewer liked fast turnaround. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments