Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a very valuable package shipped from Chicago and the tracking of the package stated that it was at their Williston VT location for a few days (was to be delivered on 8/18).I called on 8/22 and 8/24 and 8/25.

Got a call an hour after the 8/25 call (11:45EST) saying it was on its way. The package never arrived. Called 8/26 and looked at the tracking online and it showed it was delivered 8/18 (!) at 12:30 vs. the 8/25 at 12:30.

First the distance between the warehouse and my location would not take 45 minutes. Second, they just said it was delivered on the date that it has been at the warehouse.

I put a claim in and person called that they were going to get back to me in a few days....that was almost 2 weeks ago!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments