2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I bought supplies and paid for them.They were sent out on August 2.

Today is August 11. They have still not arrived. Fed Express claims that someone in my office arranged for future delivery several times. These are untrue statements, as I never talked to or emailed or called Fed Ex.

I am the only person in my business! I have called the company that sent the supplies (*** Blick) and also Fed EX and I have used Federal Express's "chat," to no avail. Total waste of time. Very patronizing.

They seem to lack empathy as well as responsibility.I have heard a friend complain about Fed Ex and now I understand!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor tracking methods and suspicious practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments