I ordered a package from Amazon- it was shipped within 24 hours.It then did not arrive and still has not.

Tracking shows it has been in Memphis for over ten days. I have sent four emails to customer service and received zero responses. Package still in Memphis. I reordered the original item which was then shipped via UPS.

UPS delivered it within 48 hours.

I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of customer service from FedEx; not to mention the fact that my package sits in Memphis with no sign of moving in my direction.I would like a response from FedEx and an estimated date of package delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

pinksugarxo.bigcartel.com jessica zamarron's Samuel Sesi known for not paying employees or giving back peoples money when they can't deliver these two fraud clowns belong in jail for cheating people out of money turn yourself in you slimy filthy cockroach

shawnparks199

I did contact FedEx by phone.I was on hold for about fifteen minutes, then was disconnected.

I called back and was then assisted by very polite and competent people.

The upshot is...the package cannot be located.So..still pissed off at FedEx, but the phone service (second time) was courteous, professional, and relatively fast.

Did you CALL 1800gofedex?