Hi, Ref: 794516753524Complaint on the FedEx Branch of Kolar - 563101, Karnataka.I had booked a product from Healthkart and their courier is Fedex, no sooner the product was reached to Kolar a lady there calls me from her mobile to collect the product as they do not have any courier boys, I asked whose responsibility is that to deliver the product, should I come and collect or is it your job to deliver to the location. They upfront denied saying do not speak much else the product will be returned back.To bring to your notice, my home from the courier branch might be hardly 2 KMs and they cant deliver the product, the give lame excuses saying they called me and I didn't reply, awkward.I have complained to them on call for the first time on 22nd Jan, later sent a mail on 29th Jan to the mail id inmaster@fedex.com but no reply, later I reminded them on 31st, still no reply, my product is neither cancelled nor it is returned. I have already made the payment but have never got any refund nor I have heard anything from them.Need an answer.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments