Cold Lake, AB T9M 1S5, Canada
Turnaround Time

I live 4 hours away from the closest FedEx depot, which happens to be Edmonton. So I was grocery shopping and gone for 90 mins.

When I come home the sticker was on the door. I phoned and told it was sent back to Edmonton and that now I will not get, whatever the package was until Monday. So first I live in a small city, Every other Major delivery service has a office here in the city but FedEx, why?. My spouse works on the military base and they deliver here daily, but have no office.

That's ridiculous. Secondly, the slip did not have who it was from, is fedex the only one who does not have the return address........because I buy a lot online I get a lot of deliveries, every other company, has a return address. I have no idea what it is that was coming. Here's my last kicker.

When I phoned the 1-800 number they told me all they had was the name of the company and where it was being shipped from. Well my little booklet I have to track my shipments has nothing in the name of that company I was provided and nothing from where it was shipped. Because probably from past experience this is a handling company for that and many other businesses. So this is just beyond *** in so many ways.

Get an office here for crying out loud. Why be the odd company out?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Only company not to have a office in the city.

Comments