Package says delivered via a text I received from FedEx. The package says the location delivered to is in another state and not my address.

The text says someone signed for it at that wrong state address.

The info only tells me the city that the package originated from but not the supplier sending it. Virtual assistant says to contact shipper. Obviously shipper is unknown. Yet the virtual assistant says to contact the shipper, then it says only shipper can re-route packages to different adresses, it wont hook me up to a live person, then hangs up on me.

What now? WTF! Why can I not find any number for any live person at FedEx?????? On all the websites and Google contacts I can find its the same virtual assistant number!!!

Fed Ex Tracking number 783581****28

I cant even confirm if they text me about someone elses package??? RIDICULOUS!!!!!

User's recommendation: Use UPS or USPS! I am stuck in a virtual assistant loop with no other options suggested to me by the computer, only that shipper is only entity that can re-route packages. And then it hangs up on me. Doesn’t let me speak to a person.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments