I live in Melbourne Australia.I bought some stuff from the USA via ebay on the 11th July.

It was posted the same day and arrived in Sydney Australia on 19th July, where it cleared customs. The ebay estimated delivery period was between 21st July and 29th July, so I thought I was going to get my package towards the early end of the estimated delivery period. So far so good, no complaints. It then arrived in Melbourne on 21st July and has been sitting in the Fedex warehouse in Derrimut ever since.

According to ebay the package was sent "International Priority Shipping", but when I rang Fedex they told me it was actually "International Economy Shipping". They also told me that their practice is to hold on to the package until the very last day within the estimated delivery period. To me, that makes no sense at all!

Why would they hold on to it for 8 days for no good reason?Lazy and inefficient.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

It's not for no good reason.FedEx has freight to deliver to people who paid more for shipping than you did.

They are a priority. Once your delivery day comes, YOU are the priority. It's not like there are a bunch of workers sitting around.

They are busy delivering things on their delivery day.If you want it delivered early, pick a faster, and more expensive, shipping option next time.