Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Fedex picked up 7 boxes from our Boston facility on 3/2. They were scheduled t pickup on 2/27 but didn't show up. One of the critical packages didn't make the flight out of Memphis and is STILL sitting in Memphis 1 week later. This was a 2 day package that should have been delivered on 3/3. It's now 3/9 and no package.

SHAME ON YOU FEDEX.

look it up, you'll see: 772997950807

We've been lied to over and over about 'weather'. No updates on their website just weather excuse.

Come on. It's been really nice in Memphis for several days.

Get your act together and DELIVER OUR PACKAGE!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. nobodycgm is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I'm going thru the same exact issues as we speak my box was supposed to be here on the second overnite today is the 5 smh stuck in memhis

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1042153

You got it finally ? We are right now in same boat. Just worried what if they loose it.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States #956185

Same deal with me, it is horrible.I have lost thousands of dollars because my parts were delayed 4 days!

I had an overnight delivery stuck in Memphis for 4 days.Shame on Memphis and FedEX!

Horrible customer service, no answers.