Update by user Dec 31, 2015

12/31/15 - Package was delivered today, after sitting at the White Marsh facility for 14 days. At least I'm done with FedEx.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2015

I've had the same problem. Package was mailed from Florida to Baltimore on 12/12/15.

It arrived at Hagerstown on 12/15 and at White Marsh on 12/17. And it has been there ever since. It has supposedly been on a truck for delivery three times, but has still not gotten to my son. It was most recently on a truck yesterday, but is now back at the facility.

Every time we'e called the people have been very nice, but nothing is happening. We tried calling White Marsh directly, but they have an automated answering system, and no matter where you direct your call, you are told first to leave a voice mail, and then that you can't leave a voice mail because the mailbox is full. This happens even when you ask for the operator. The White Marsh facility seems to be completely mismanaged.

I've never had a problem with Fed Ex until now, but, needless to say, I will not be using them again. It's a shame that they are letting one facility give them a bad reputation and driving, at least in my case, long-time customers away.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Reps seemed to care about my delivery problems.

I didn't like: Fact that my package did not make it by christmas.

Comments

Same problem here item at white marsh FedEx in Baltimore called three times , FedEx said to check the tracking, they said the first time that the address was wrong, second time said they are backed up and have not unloaded the truck. They asked me what the item was etc. Stalling me and I am pissed off.

Same problem here , my item is on a truck at white marsh fedex and FedEx said they are backed up. I called three times and they told me to just check the tracking updates.