Verified Reviewer

1.3

Company said the package was delivered at 10:33 on Wednesday, December 8, 2021. At 12:30, the package was not there.

I live in an apartment building and we have not had problems with theft, and this was in a nondescript fedex box, as opposed to Amazon, Crate & Barrel, etc., so there was no reason for anyone to think there was anything of value.

I called fedex and spoke with someone that day and he said he would look into it and get back to me. Did not hear anything. Called again and spoke with someone who told me she would investigate and get back to me. That was 3 days ago and still i hear nothing.

I wanted to speak with the driver to find out where he may have left the package, since it was not put in a locker.

I could get no response from anyone at fedex and i am pissed off. I will never use fedex again, and i plan to sell my stock, which incidentally has gone down a lot (big surprise).

All i want is for someone to return my call when they say they will and act like they care. This is very poor customer service and reflects on the entire company.

And don't give me the bullsh_t that it was somehow related to covid.

That only works for the government when they want you to get vaccinated! .

User's recommendation: UPS or the US Mail are cheaper and more reliable.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Dedham, Massachusetts