My family sent me some important documents on 6th January 2015, which I need to sent them back on urgent basis.I am still to get those documents, it may cause irreparable as well as financial damage to me.

There is no updatation regarding status of my shipment and people at customer care are of no help. Till 14th January, expected time of delivery was coming as 15th January but now it is coming as N/A.

20th January is the last date of submission. When I call their customer service, they keep saying your package will be delivered in 2 days. They keep saying like this since 10th January.

This is my worst experience.Fedex has lost my trust, I might not suggest FEDEX to any of my friend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments