2.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Mu husband shipped a package through Postal Pal, an authorized FedEx shipping center.He stated he wanted to ship it overnight, but they talked him out of it and were very emphatic when they stated it would get there the next day (99.9% guaranteed).

When the package was not delivered I checked the tracking info and called. The package was relabeled due to an unreadable barcode. I was told Fed Ex could not find the address even though I called to give them the address and directions on two separate days when they kept returning it to the distribution center. This was delivered to a college apartment complex, a place they go often as confirmed by the guard I talked to when I had to deliver a new package myself as there are NO reliable shipping companies.

This package was finally delivered but the refrigerated contents were damaged. I filed a complaint, but have been told I have to go through the shipping center. Both are saying it was my fault because I did not ship overnight, and a wrong address was written.

I have documentation that the correct address was given.I just wish someone would do their job and not blame the customer.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $118. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about overnight shipping from FedEx was very poor customer service, delivery service and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments