Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I live in an apartment complex.FedEx NEVER drops packages off at the door of my apartment but always leaves it in the general area.

On the tracking site, it said the package was delivered at 8:36 pm and when I went to check, nothing was there. I checked the front door, the lobby, the mailbox, other apartments and it was not found. I called FedEx and spoke with a representative who said she would transfer me to a supervisor who will be able to get in contact with the driver and get information and figure out reimbursement. I was transferred to a customer advocate Shannon who was of no help at all.

She cannot find out what happened and can only submit a request for more information.Apparently, the shipper has to submit a reimbursement so I feel like I am never going to get my package.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I would sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. You get an e-mail when something has shipped, when it's on the truck out for delivery and when it's been delivered.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #879549

Well yeah the shipper has to be the one to request/get reimbursement from FedEx they are the ones who paid for the shipment.