Saint Charles, Maryland

I live in a townhouse group that has its own parking, patios, walkways in reverse easy living set up.The front door is a common area with just walkway.

The last year or so only Fedexground has delivered at front door. I am physically limited have sign that deliveries go to back door - my neighbor has no problem but her carport and townhouse are attached.

Never had a problem with UPS in 25 years - I have asked vendors to not use Fedex/ground since there is a major problem I have a unlocked storm door.This package was mailed May 8th and neighbor brought me sopping wet package this morning of much needed med supplies

This reviewer shared experience about "delivery and damage" and wants this business to "i ask vendors not to ship via fedex ground and will open to see if medical items are not damaged by rain" as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about ground shipping from FedEx was lack of ground delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments