I found your comment to be totally right on.It especially peeves me if I've paid extra for it, but no one knows anything and Grove City is apparently the city where everything is just sat on for days on end.

We live in Ohio. So I was like,...cool,...the package is 2 1/2 hours away. NOT! Grove city must be doing something with all these packages here's because it will sit there for days,...DAYS!

UPS is a joke, I have to photograph every package when we get it, it is so eat up. In fact a company I get bi-monthly packages from,..has started photo ing all their outgoing packages because if this issue,...yet why still use them if u have to go to that length?! If I just mail a package straight from the post office, it's cheaper, the people are even nicer than our other p,aces, and I have a tracking number, but who even needs it,...it actually get there the day they said it would. Sometimes a day earlier.

I just don't like being told it will be 3-6 business days by Smartpost, and then it sits in grove city for days on end and then it's 9-10 business days.

Then the post office still delivers it.I just go straight to the post office, as my husband sells a lot on eBay , expensive packaging stuff too, and it's always been so much easier with the r regular post office.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments