FedEx is the absolute worst delivery service!My packages were supposed to be here on Friday- which would have been great.

But somewhere along the line, some asshat in their organization decided to push my packages back so they won't get delivered until Monday. Thank you sooo much for completely screwing my weekend- again!!!. This is why I never use your services unless the vendors I buy from use your service. EVERYTIME FedEx is used it's the worst hassle!!!

One time I had to actually go meet the driver at one of his other deliveries because he was too incompetent to make the delivery. I have had to write multiple vendors and request they quit their service. Your 'overnight' service doesn't actually deliver overnight (i had to wait four days once and didn't get reimbursed- it was my fault?). Is there an available means to contact a customer service to complain?

NOPE. All you can do is go to their facebook page and tell what you think there. But they aren't going to care unless there was complaints on mass and even then it won't create any real change. FedEx doesn't give a s**t about their customers.

I will never use them voluntarily and will always specifically request that you not be used.They are always LIARS!!!!!!!

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hickory Hills, Illinois, United States #728944

Is this really a big problem with a few days late?USPS gave my packages to some random mexican guy, who was going near my house.

The packages were insured, and USPS doesn't care.

They just don't care.I would be glad at least to get my packages to me, even though they are late.

to Ramona Phoenix, Arizona, United States #743237

The whole point of FedEx is speed of shipping.They get paid for a promise; if they break it then they should be held responsible.

Just because USPS is worse is a pretty lame excuse.Tell your employers at FedEx that we are not buying this effort at comparison and distraction.