I went to the Pensacola, Florida FedEx yesterday with a package I was returning.I had a prepaid FedEx label, so that was where I had to go.

Now, I worked for many years in an office where we received FedEx shipments daily. I know how they are prepared for shipment. I also received the item I was returning by FedEx, so I know how it was wrapped when I got it. I prepared it exactly the same for returning by FedEx.

When I got to the FedEx office, they informed me I couldn't send it the way I had prepared it. They said I had to buy box from them for $9 and let them rewrap it before they would accept it. First of all, what makes a cardboard box worth $9? Secondly, why should I have to have the return repackaged when I received it in exacty the way I prepared it for sending back?

This is obviously a scam on FedEx's part to sell their horribly overpriced boxes to consumers.

This reviewer shared experience about "forcing me to buy unneeded services and materials" and wants this business to "stop ripping off customers!" as the author lost $9. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments