Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks.There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store was very unhelpful.

I did not have my glasses because I left them at hospital a half hour earlier and she kept turning the computer screen to make me try and read all the prices. All I asked is how much is the soonest the package could get there. She kept saying she didn't mean to be rude so she knew she was being rude. I paid 94.00 to overnight smoke masks to my niece who was having lung spasms.

It is now 10:24 and they have not arrived. We have both called numerous times and have to wait 3 days after it is delivered for a refund and they cannot even tell us when they will be delivered. I could have drove them 4 hours away myself if my husband did not need me after surgery. This old lady Dianne has been rude before.

It is not her fault the package was late yet I have to say she seems to take pleasure in making other people do her work for her.I will never go back unless I know she is no longer employed there.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments